Ecovat is among the eight start-ups that may present their pitch at the Clean Tech Business Day. The pitch will be presented for a five-member panel of investors. The eight selected startups will present their idea to the jury in a maximum of five minutes. After that there are five minutes to answer questions.
Two start-ups have a chance at winning KIC vouchers with a worth of € 10 000,-. These vouchers can be used to buy knowledge from one of the partners of Climate-KIC. This knowledge can contribute to the testing and validation of the new technology. The number one can win a wildcard entry to the Climate-KIC Accelerator.
The competition is run by Ruben Maes, director of &MAES. The jury consists of:
- Paul Kloppenborg, CEO of Global Cleantech Capital
- Meindert Jansberg, Director of Zanders Treasury and Finance Solutions
- Coenraad de Vries, Managing Partner of Start Green Venture Capital
- Joost Brinkman, Leader Sustainabilty Services Accenture Benelux
- Frans Nauta, Deputy Director Entrepreneurship Climate-KIC.
Curious about our presentation? View the PDF file.